Flame's Bento & Food Lair

Where I post about what I eat or what I pack or what I cook or what I buy and where I buy or well you get the idea... ^_^

Bento #5 1/15/2009 09:06:00 PM

Omurice attempt = failed!

Found Omurice recipe at JustBento and wanted to try it. Make a few changes from the recipe due to the lack of ingredients such as chicken breast and so on. The outcome from the cooking is not omurice but fried rice with scrambled egg on top...haha


The fried rice at the bottom. Stuck a few cucumber slices, covered the rice with scrambled egg and put some sausages. The reason for the scrambled egg is that I failed making the egg sheet to wrapped the rice so instead that, I scrambled the egg. Hahahahahaha

Recipe credit : JustBento

This recipe, I edit it the way that I cook. Haha...if you need the real omurice recipes, search it at JustBento or click here

My so-called Omurice Recipe


1 cup cooked white
1/2 small onion, finely chopped
1 cup sausages, cut into small pieces
2 Tbs ketchup
1 eggs
salt and pepper
  1. Sauteed chooped onion
  2. Add sausages and sauteed it a while
  3. Add rice and toss until heated through
  4. Add ketchup. The ketchup is for coloring and taste so don't add too much till the rice soggy
  5. Flavor the rice with salt and pepper
  6. Put the rice on plate.
  7. Heat a pan and put some oil
  8. Beat 1 egg till a bit foamy and pour it inside the pan
  9. Make it scrambled egg and when it is done, you can put on the side or on top of the rice
  10. Enjoy!

I feel my bakaness have come into me...I am baka in cooking. Help me!! >.>



2 stars:

Anonymous said...

sedap jer nampak... nak~

MatsuSayuri said...

xleh...haha

Post a Comment