Flame's Bento & Food Lair

Where I post about what I eat or what I pack or what I cook or what I buy and where I buy or well you get the idea... ^_^

Bento #2 & #3 11/22/2008 06:10:00 AM

Bento #2 is more for breakfast then lunch. I've make it on Thursday because my class only in the morning and I want to sleep the whole day so I make that bento for breakfast.


Rice porridge, scrambled egg and canned sardine. For the sardine, while I cook it I put some curry powder. The curry powder for me is to make the 'hanyir' taste disappear. On the porridge, instead soy sauce, I pour some of the sardine gravy.For the egg, I fried it without salt, just pepper is enough for me. I think that the sardine already have much taste in it so the egg is to level down the taste a bit.

On Friday, my mom suddenly decided to come and visit me. So I take that chance to buy some veggies and fruits. I buy some salad, japanese cucumber, tomamtoes, apples and chickens.



Bento #3 contain white rice, grilled chicken, boiled potato, salad and cucumber. Finally my bento got some veggies aite? The grilled chicken, I marinated with some salt and pepper only, then grilled it in my oven toaster. The taste is quite okay...haha but I love the juicyness. I write this entry while eating bento #3 *grin*

0 stars:

Post a Comment