Flame's Bento & Food Lair

Where I post about what I eat or what I pack or what I cook or what I buy and where I buy or well you get the idea... ^_^

Bento #1 11/19/2008 07:05:00 PM

My attempt of bento-ing was actually....kinda....maybe failed? Let the picture do the talking


Sorry the quality of the picture are kinda blurry and low, I only have Nokia 3660 camera and its megapixel are are basically sucks. White short-grain rice, canned mackerel in chilli sauce and star-shaped grilled potato. That's what in the bento. I only have rice cooker, oven toaster, multipurpose cooker and really small fridge. So I don't have a lot of space to keep veggie, fruits or any other frozen stuff. *sigh* Maybe gonna buy carrot or cucumber, if I have the budget. The star-shaped potato actually an experiment for my star-shaped cookie cutter that I buy from The Store at Kluang. Well, you will see a lot of canned sardine or mackerel in my bento because I got lots of it. ^_^

Other than that, this actually what I've do yesterday or so but too lazy too blog about it. Once again, testing the cookie cutter but this time it is heart-shaped one. I use it on bread and toast it in my oven toaster. Put a bit of sugar, it looks like cookie or some sort. *grin*



Kawaii desyo~ Haha, and one more thing, egg mayonaisse sandwich



I accidently put too much salt and it is salty. Can't finish everything because of the saltiness but I manage to finish about half. If you squint your eyes to the picture a bit, you will see on the left sandwich, the egg are kinda reddish? Well, I mix a bit of chilli sauce for taste and trying to cool down the saltiness but it failed miserably. *knock her head* Baka me.


Well, that's all, other people who pro at cooking and bento-ing must be smirking at my post right now. I know, I'm bad at this. Haha

0 stars:

Post a Comment